Order - Service selection

Wyoming Amendment

The original Articles never changes, so to accomplish a change to the Articles, an amendment to the Articles is necessary. There are times when a business needs to change the information included in the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization. To do this, you need to file an amendment with the Wyoming Secretary of State. Some reasons a business may need to file an amendment are to change the company’s name, to expand or alter the company’s business purpose, or to change the number of authorized shares or par value (for corporations only).

WY Amendment

Amendment to change name, number of shares, par value etc.



Total price: